Buy Desoxyn online
Desoxyn is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Buy Desoxyn online, Desoxyn may be used alone or with other medications. Desoxyn belongs to a class of drugs called CNS Stimulants, Anorexiants; Stimulants.
Buy methamphetamine online
Methylphenidate (Desoxyn) is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Methylphenidate is used to treat attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and narcolepsy. Buy methylphenidate online
It is not known if Desoxyn is safe and effective in children younger than 6 years of age.
The dose of this medicine will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor’s orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of this medicine. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The amount of medicine that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
For oral dosage form (tablets):
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older—At first, 5 milligrams (mg) 1 or 2 times a day. Your doctor may adjust your dose if needed.
- Children younger than 6 years of age—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
For weight loss:
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older—5 milligrams (mg) 30 minutes before each meal.
- Children younger than 12 years of age—Use is not recommended.
Side effects of Desoxyn
Desoxyn may cause serious side effects including:
- Chest pain
- Trouble breathing
- New behavior problems
- Cold feeling
- Unexplained wounds
- Skin color changes (pale, red, or blue appearance) in your ffingers or toes,
- Convulsions (seizures)
- Muscle twitches (tics)
- Changes in your vision
- Fast heart rate
- Loss of coordination
- Sweating, and